sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

How much does your webcam girl charge you for exciting you?

Why d`you feel like I´m flattering you?

I´m just kidding, I´m just playing

Why d´you feel like I´m hurting you?

I´m not harming you at all....

I´m just kidding, just playing with your mind

I´m not playing with your heart,

I´m not beating about the bush,

I go straight to the point,

Whether I need you or not, I just tell you.

But, let us be practical and tell me, baby,

How much does your webcam girl charge you for exciting you?

And I don´t charge you anything, cause

I´m just playing, kidding, blooming for you everyday

I´m only the person on the other side of the screen, the one who admires you, secretly,

The one who does not tell you anything anymore, me, your web chat girl.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario